Student Learning Outcomes - MSIM
Students who successfully complete the MS in Information Management at the Wayne State University School of Information Sciences will be able to:
- Utilize and assess technologies for the creation, production, manipulation, modeling, mining, analysis, control, distribution, access, and use of information.
- Leverage databases and datasets to uncover and present insights that drive decision-making.
- Apply principles and methods towards assessing and designing information services and products for better user experiences.
- Analyze how information policies affect information creation, production, control, protection, distribution, access, use and evaluation in different socio-technical contexts.
- Develop independent learning skills and appreciate the need for lifelong learning of information technologies.