SIS Information Technology Graduate Student Assistantship
The School of Information Sciences will have the SIS Information Technology Graduate Student Assistantship available for Winter 2019. The application period will be October 15 - November 12.
- Provide software/hardware technical assistance to SIS students, faculty, and staff
- Continue to develop SIS online community through social media
- Help supervise student technology assistants
- Update SIS websites
- Work with full time staff on computer and server maintenance
- Develop online instructional materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must enroll or be enrolled as a graduate student in The School of Information Science (SIS) for Winter 2019 semester.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average, and be in good academic standing.
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignment (position requires working on campus; online students are eligible to apply)
PRE-REQUISITE: Completion of INF 6080 Information Technology (or waiver, or admission into MSIM program). If currently taking the course, must be completed before start of Winter 2019 semester. Please note completion of INF 6080 in the submission your cover letter or resume.