MSIM Core Classes
All core/required courses are 3 credit hours.
- INF 6000 Introduction to Information Management
- INF 6050 Introduction to Programming
- INF 6460 Introduction to Database Design
- INF 6490 Introduction to Statistics and Data Analysis
- INF 7960 Practicum: Information Management
Students are required to complete INF 7960 - Practicum: IM as one of their courses. INF 7960 is a 3-credit class offered each term - it requires 135 hours at a practicum site plus three mandatory online meetings (webinars). After completing the application process, the SIS Practicum Coordinator places students with a relevant host institution to work under the direction of an information management professional. Additional practicum information can be found at http://sis.wayne.edu/students/classes/practicum.