MSIM Core Classes
All core/required courses are 3 credit hours.
- INF 6000: Introduction to Information Management
- INF 7415: Project Management
- INF 7460: Database Concepts
- INF 7996: Research for the Information Profession
- INF 7960: Practicum: Information Management
Students are required to complete INF 7960 - Practicum: IM as one of their courses. INF 7960 is a 3-credit class offered each term - it requires 135 hours at a practicum site plus three mandatory online meetings (webinars). After completing the application process, the SIS Practicum Coordinator places students with a relevant host institution to work under the direction of an information management professional. Additional practicum information can be found at http://sis.wayne.edu/students/classes/practicum.php.