Warrior Safe is Warrior Strong - COVID-19 Updates
All School of Information Sciences classes are being held online. For questions or concerns regarding your class, we encourage you to reach out to your instructor as soon as possible.
Student Services & Support
There has been no interruption in monitoring the school email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone line (313-577-1825) - both are still available for students to contact us. Voicemail messages will be checked and calls returned within 24 hours. All SIS staff are available to assist with any issues that may arise in regard to admission, registration and academic progress.
Updates from WSU
Safety remains our top priority. The university's dedicated COVID-19 website serves as a resource for messaging and guidelines.
- The safety of our campus remains our number one priority.
- Continue the mission of the university.
- Learn and adapt based on our experiences so far.
- Try to protect people from difficult financial consequences.
Campus conditions and requirements as of November 8, 2021
- Faculty, staff and students are required to complete the Campus Daily Screener each day before coming to campus. Visitors are required to complete the Guest Daily Screener each day before coming to campus.
- Masks are required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Any university-sanctioned event with more than 30 people indoors, or 50 people outdoors, requires prior approval of the Campus Health Committee.
- All university-sponsored or affiliated events, whether held on or off campus, must follow the campus mask/vaccine policy.
- International travel reinstated
- Mask mandate extended
- Flu vaccine mandate
- Mask mandate extended
- Submit vaccination proof ASAP
- All campus messages
Continue to monitor your email and Warrior Safe is Warrior Strong for the latest information. Please familiarize yourself with all essential guidelines before visiting campus to ensure your safety and that of your classmates, professors and friends.
Updates from the Wayne State University Library System
Libraries are now open to all visitors
The libraries are open to the WSU campus and community. Reservations will no longer be required to enter the buildings. Students should carry their OneCards and all users should be prepared to show they’ve passed the Campus Daily Screener for entry. You MUST be vaccinated to visit campus.
Continue to visit https://wayne.edu/coronavirus for daily campus conditions and requirements,
More information on the hours and operations is available at the libraries' website.
Please contact the School of Information Sciences if you have questions or need assistance at email@example.com or 313-577-1825.