Terms and acceptance
- The Project RUSL grant covers:
a) tuition for 15 credit hours (11K) leading towards endorsement in School Library Media;
b) a laptop computer
c) $1000 stipend to be used towards attending a conference- MAME, AASL 2021/22.
- Students must supply 2 letters of recommendation with their application.
- Finalists must be available for virtual Interviews in mid-April 2021.
- Students must attend the kick-off summer workshop on June 23, 2021 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST.
- The program can be completed in one (1) year; there is a three (3) year time limit on completing the certificate program ending in 2023.
- The maximum amount of credits that the grant pays for a semester is (6) six credit hours.
- Students are expected to register during the normal registration period or not later than May 1, 2021 or pay late registration fees.
- Students who do not hold a valid teacher’s certificate must show evidence of enrolling in a teacher certification program by Fall 2021.
- Students must make concerted efforts to restore and maintain school library programming in their current school district upon completion of the program.
I have read and agree to the terms of acceptance for participating in Project RUSL: