MLIS Core Classes
All core/required courses are 3 credit hours.
- INF 6010* Introduction to the Information Profession
- INF 6080* Information Technology (eligible for course waiver)
- INF 6120 Access to Information
- INF 6210 Organization of Knowledge
- INF 7040 Management and Leadership
- INF 7310** School Library Media Programs
- (Students in the School Library Media Specialization are required to complete INF 7310 instead of INF 7040.)
- INF 7996 Research for the Information Profession
* INF 6010 and INF 6080 should be taken as part of a student's first nine credit hours.
** A VALID TEACHING CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED AS A PREREQUISITE FOR ENROLLMENT